Serving Waukesha & Milwaukee, Wisconsin Home Owners
One of the best ways to improve the energy efficiency of your home is to install replacement windows. Today’s windows not only save you money on heating and cooling costs, but they are low maintenance – many styles tilt inside the house for easy cleaning. Additionally, the vinyl frame is maintenance-free, durable and weather resistant. A professional window replacement or window installation on your Waukesha or Milwaukee home ensures that the job is done properly. We make sure our employees perform your window installation with incredible attention to detail while adhering to all manufacturer specifications.
There are numerous different types of windows including Double Hung, Casement & Awning, Bay & Garden, Picture and Patio Doors. Our various lines of replacement windows offer superb construction and outstanding energy efficiency. They are built for decades of wear and tear, featuring a fusion-welded vinyl sash and main frame for exceptional strength and structural integrity. There are also numerous other benefits for installing this line of windows in your Waukesha or Milwaukee County home such as;
- Enduring Beauty Premium vinyl resin extrusions are solid color through and through; won’t chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Heavy-Duty Construction Fusion-welded sashes and main frame deliver maximum strength and structural integrity.
- Energy-Efficient Design Multi-chambered sashes and main frame, steel-reinforced meeting rail and double-barrier weatherstripping increase thermal efficiency.
- High-Performance Glass Insulated glass unit with PPG Intercept® Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy by reducing the conduction of heat at the edge of glass for superior thermal performance and longevity.
- Weathertight Design Protective bulb seal at the sill helps block out dust, dirt and air infiltration.
Interested in understanding what the inner workings are of your Waukesha or Milwaukee Replacement Window? Look no further than the diagram details.
If you notice any of the following, you may need your windows replaced.
- Can you hear noises outside your home well through your windows?
- Are your windows showing signs of wear? (Warping, rotting, chipping, stains?)
- Do you feel air coming in around your window?
- If you have two panes of glass, do you see condensation or fog in between them?
- Are your windows difficult to open or close?
Call 262-565-8282 to schedule an appointment or visit our Contact Us page. Don’t forget to take advantage of our one year of no interest no payments financing project to make your window replacement project happen today.